Rev. Dr. Francis Carvalho
B.SC., M.A., M.ED., PH.D.
Holds a Doctorate from the University of Mumbai, on ‘Stress’
Diploma in Educational Planning from Asian Institute of Management, Manila
PG.D. Certificate in Models of Teaching, S.N.D.T. University, Mumbai
Trained in the following schools of Counseling:
Carkoff, Gestalt, R.E.T., Ronald Egan’s Inter-personal Skills, N.L.P.
Principal for the last 30 years
• Manager/Trustee, St. Thomas Academy
• Manager/Trustee, Aquinas International School
• Ex-Manager/Trustee, Holy Family High School, Pestom Sagar, Chembur
• Ex-Vice Principal of St. Mary’s School, Kalina
• Ex-Principal of St. Joseph’s High School Umerkhadi
• Ex-Principal of Our Lady of Dolours High School, Marine Lines
• Ex-Principal of St. John the Evangelist High School, Marol
• Ex-Principal of St. Anne’s High School & Junior College, Orlem, Malad
• Ex-Principal of St. Xavier’s High School & Junior College, Bhandup
Was Visiting and Substitute Lecturer at Bombay Teacher’s Training College
Was invited to lecture at the following universities :
• N.I.E.- Singapore, Q.E.T. - Brisbane, Sydney University
• Monash University - Melbourne, Dunedin University - N.Z.
• St. Joseph’s University - Philadelphia, U.S.A., West Georgia
University & East Carolina University, U.S.A.
Has been instrumental in enabling students to stage Operettas for the public.
Enjoys music and drama for relaxation.